Tushita has been a Fair Trade organisation since 1980 and supports Non Government Organisations (NGO's) worldwide for many years, like:
- Nepal Prisoners Associations (social work with women & children in Nepalese prisons)
- Nepal Womens Network (educational programs for integration)
- Tibet Support Group Netherlands
- Pauenhof e.V. Germany (cultural & charitable trust)
- Students for a Free Tibet, USA (activists)
- Tibet Initiative, Germany
- and others.
All NGO’s are officially registered as social or charity organisations and under government supervision.
All products of Tushita are produced with environmental care:
- All paper products are produced in Germany
- They meet the environmental requirements for paper and inks
- They avoid long ways of transportation
- No products are produced in China (which is a silent protest against Chinese crimes in Tibet and the extreme environmential polution)
- They cooperate with organisations of international Fairtrade standards